We offer you a 30-Day refund or exchange for only the following cases:
- Your item arrived damaged.
- You have received the wrong product.
- The item does not function as described by us or otherwise meet the specifications described.
If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
In order to claim your refund or exchange, we require you to:
- Return your item by post at your expense. In some cases, we may accept photographic evidence of damage instead of item return, but that is at our sole discretion.
- You must retain proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- First check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
If you are eligible for a refund, but would prefer to exchange your item then please let us know. We will be happy to replace damaged or defective items, provided we have a replacement available in stock.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.